1.22.2009

Randomness is good for the soul.


I am bored.
It's not fun.
I spilled the juice I poured.
Now, I'm boring everyone.

[oOo look the idiot can kinda rhyme.]

If anyone's actually reading this, and that person actually thought there was a point to this post; they are actually very wrong.
That was actually an improper use of a semicolon.
I tend to use run-on sentences a lot.
I'm actually typing every single thought that has come into my head for the past 2-3 mins that I have been typing this.
Aren't you all impressed?
I'm thirsty.
I wish I hadn't spilled all of my cranberry juice.
I like cranberry juice a lot.
It's one of my favorite juices.
Actually, Actually, Actually..
[[I'm a bit pissed can you tell?]]

I know!! I'll salvage this post with random true facts!
Facts 1-10
1. My name is Angelica.
2. I have red hair[Yes, it did in fact come from a bottle.]
3. I really want to go to Montreal.
4. I've never been out of the country.
5. My birthday is February 16th.
6. I've only had one job in my life: tutoring.
7. I used to have a cat named Mouser n__n
8. I don't really have a favorite color, but I am drawn to pink.
9. I leave my cell off because I enjoy forcing people to hear my voicemail.
10. I'm a bit of an asshole.

1 comment:

  1. My birthday is 4 days after yours, and I have 2 friends with the same birthday as you :]

    ReplyDelete