1.24.2009

Can you see the honest questions in my heart this hour?

Opening like a flower, to the rain.

I love that song.
Anyway, so I asked people to ask me questions.
I got a few, so here are the answers.

Parkereloise: whats goin on?
Answer: Hmm.. I'm looking for a job, which sucks. Beyond that, ehh nothing's new.

Parkereloise again: what's the meaning of life?
Answer: 42

Pieceofcouture: what do you wear on a day to day basis?
Answer: I usually wear straight leg or skinny jeans, vests, v-neck T's, or tunics. For shoes, I usually go with my vans, chucks, flats, or the one pair of really comfy heels that I have.

POC: who's your favourite designer?
Answer: My favorite designer is either Betsey Johnson or Marc Jacobs. Betsey appeals to my girly, playful side. Marc appeals to my edgey side. I love a lot more designers though. I hate Queeny.. 'tis all.

Again, POC: favorite TV show?
Answer: Toughy, I don't watch too much TV anymore. Heroes is one of my faves though.

sunshower☼: What's your favorite movie?
Answer: Ehh, it changes everyday lol. A strong favorite of mine is "What Dreams May Come." Romantic Comedy wise, I'm a sucker for "Juno" and "Failure to Launch."

Chrisstinaa: Where did you discover polyvore?
Answer: My friend went to a fashion merchandising school, so she found out about it. Then she told me. I got ridiculously addicted rather instantly, but 9 months later she's /just/ getting hooked. That's bad, on my part, no?

Manda♥JB: When is my birthday?
Answer: You should know that by now.. Ugh, today's youth. Tsk Tsk Tsk.

Manda♥JB: What if Joe Jonas asked me out?
Answer: Awkwardly enough, I was just talking about this yesterday. Well, not specifically Joe Jonas but I was talking about the topic. Long story short: I'm a big nerd who actually keeps up with youtube vlogs--hence my little sidebar of Phil DiFranco--and I watched one yesterday that was awesome. Basically, I agree with her. I'll have any celebrity that would have me. Shwiiing!
Idk how to post a vid from youtube to here because I'm.. an idiot. So if someone would like to tell me that would make me really happy. Otherwise, Check out Nat's videos!

Lemonade_Lagoon: Travie or Shia?
Answer: Same answer as above. I'll have either one that will have me. [Yes, that is in fact my chicken shit way of getting out of trying to pick my imaginary boytoy.]

Once Upon A Time: What's with the whole showcase thing?
Answer: I was confused about that too. TripMyWire was nice enough to explain it. Basically, you can now showcase one of your collections. You access it by going to your profile and clicking collections. On the next page you will be shown a list of your collections, you simply press "Showcase this Collection" [written underneath the title of the collection] and it will showcase your collection of choice.

Feel free to ask me more, because I'm stiiiiiill bored. I shoulda gone to the mall today :/

No comments:

Post a Comment