6.21.2009

A is for area: Van Cortlandt Terrace, Bronx, NY

B is for boob size: D.. I weep.

C is for career: Lazy Biatch

D is for your dog: Don't really like dogs enough to want one.

E is for essential items you use everyday: Glasses, stove, computer, flip flops, iLuv.

F is for favorite song at the moment: Ego- Beyonce ft. Kanye

G is for favorite games: Bioshock is just.. awesome. I love watching drunken Twister though.

H is for hometown: Erm, Riverdale..

I is for instruments you play: I play the organ.. the mouth organ! Eww.. let's forget that happened.

J is for Jam flavor on your PBJ: Grape

K is for kids you last saw: My adorable cousins :]

L is for last kiss: I kiss cheeks when I greet people. I also kissed a seal like a week or two ago. Aside from that my lips have been very unused :]

M is for fondest memory: First time my mom took me on a train.

N is for name of your crush: Shia? Let's go with that.

O is for overnight hospital stays: I've never been in the hospital.

P is for phobias: Strangers, Pain.

Q is for favorite Quote:"What doesn't kill you makes you fatter." It sounds prettier in spanish..

R is for biggest regrets: Not making her stop.

S is for status: Single

T is for time you wake up: When my eyes open

U is for underwear type: the type that go underneath your clothes.

V is for vegetable you love: Corn+Broccoli=greatness.

W is for worst habit: I laugh really loud.

X is for x-rays you’ve had: Uhh, don't you get X-rays everytime you go to the dentist? Aside from that.. NEVAH!

Y is for yummy food you make: I make everything, unfortunately.

Z is for last Zoo visited: I went to the Zoo on Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment