3.30.2009

All I need is one mic.

I've seen this a few times.
However since Nik's is the last
one I saw, I just officially
jacked something from an 11 yr old.
Go me! lol

one picture.
one poem.
one song.
one phrase or quote.
one item of clothing.
one place.
one disney princess.


one picture.


simple.whimsical.lovely


one poem.

There was a young woman who lived in her Choos,
Though she once had a house in a smart Chelsea Mews.
So much on Jimmy,
The house had to go,
And with it, her Amex and husband in tow!
--Amy Allen

one song.
Oh Momma- Justin Nozuka

one[o.O] phrase or quote.

My life has no purpose, no direction, no aim, no meaning, and yet I'm happy. I can't figure it out. What am I doing right?
Charles M. Schulz
It takes only one drink to get me drunk. The trouble is, I can't remember if it's the thirteenth or the fourteenth.
George Burns
I've never been a millionaire but I just know I'd be darling at it.
Dorothy Parker
[I couldn't decide.. sue me!]

one item of clothing.

I've decided that it is finally time
for me to grow up. First stop: my style.
Ladies and well.. ladies, I'm officially
going to buy a dress[that dress]
and wear it. That might not sound
like a big thing but the last time
I wore a dress was Christmas, and the
time before that was when the day I
graduated H.S. [Hint: that was 3 yrs ago.]
So yeah, it's major!

one place.

Hawaii.

I know, I know. I live in NY, why would
I want to go to a remote island where
there is no people and no trains? Duh!
I want to go because there are no people
and no trains. Plus, I've always wanted
to be a surf bum. [It's true.]

one Disney princess.

No comments:

Post a Comment